100 Earring Ring Holder Jewellery/Necklace Display Storage Gift Box Show Cases
Never hunt through a tangled pile of jewellery to find your favourite rings or earrings again. With this elegant jewellery organiser by Randy & Travis Machinery, you can find the pieces you need in a single glance. Its transparent glass top both protects and displays your neatly organised rings, earrings, and other jewellery, all showcased against luxurious black velvet. Holding up to 100 rings, this premium-quality jewellery box keeps your entire collection dust-free yet completely visible.
Crafted from wood covered with top-quality leatherette, this sturdy box is designed to last. Each velvet-lined slot can hold one ring or a pair of earrings, protecting your precious jewellery from scratches and bumps, even when you travel. Two clasps secure the lid, keeping your collection secure. Its neutral colour and streamlined design make it perfect to display atop your vanity or dresser as a treasured accessory. And, if you have a jewellery lover among your friends and family, this box is the perfect birthday or holiday gift. Order yours today!
Features and specifications:
- Material: Glass, wood, leatherette, and velvet fabric
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 35 x 24 x 4.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Clasps: 2
- Storage capacity: 100 rings or pairs of earrings
- Protects your jewellery collection from dust
- Leatherette-covered wooden box is designed to last
- Lined with soft velvet to protect your jewellery from scratches and bumps
- Glass lid allows you to see your favourite pieces at a glance
- Great for organising your jewellery at home or in a retail shop display
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.