Winter fashion for some is a welcomed calendar event – basking in the knowledge that they have amazing Burberry trenches waiting to debut for the season accompanied by coveted thigh high boots. For others it is an excuse to simply rug up… in some cases in what may appear to be their doona?
Have you heard about the Hana Overlay Knit by Madison Square Clothing?
About the Hana Overlay Knit….
1. It is a chameleon, by that I mean the Hana comes in so many colours: black, cement, merlot, khaki, sand, teal and white.
2. It can be dressed up with sexy oil riggers and a pair of mean kicks or alternatively dressed down with low-heel boots or your favourite street trainers.
3. It is the ultimate layering piece. Stay warm and look fabulous when you layer away.
4. Trend alert! This knit has a stepped hem, which means it is longer in length adding to the appeal of layering!
5. Long front coverage for those days where you genuinely want style and comfort…. And maybe an opportunity to comfort eat ;)
6. It hosts a stylish crew neck (aka. round neck), which is starting to make a comeback in fashion circles. So the good news is that a crew neck always complements the other features of your garment, as it is a subtle detail.
7. Due to the light-weight of this garment, it easily transitions from Winter to Spring and then Summer – versatility in your wardrobe is essential!
8. Layered panels are a great way to utilise one colour and still ensure the garment has character and charm! Check!
9. It is 55% Acrylic and 45% Cotton. Therefore it has elasticity and still remains breathable!
10. Washing is easy – delicate hand wash (or cycle) added garment protection if you put it in a wash bag, make sure the temperature is set on 30 degrees. Dry and then lightly iron for the best results.
So I encourage you to check out the range of Hana Overlay Knits available online this Winter and see for yourself. It's a gem to have in your wardrobe.
SHOP here -